Advocates for enduring peace with a mission of mobilizing the community, its citizens and local leaders. Encouraging all involved in conflicts to become more engaged to the cause of peace in the Great Lakes Region of Africa.
1. Sensitize the population into getting involved and communications.
2. Work with local religious leaders, school board members, as well as adult students in reenacting peace among tribes.
3. Contact different tribal armies, militant and rebel groups; and community members.
4. Organize training, meetings and conferences in both urban and rural areas communicating forgiveness, love, peace and unity amongst all local groups.
5. Rally local leaders and opposing armies by encouraging them to become peace mediators among the African refugees in the United States and those still in the Great Lakes Region of Africa... until all can say to one another.:
“I am responsible for PEACE!”